INFORMATION RELATING TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The data administrator, i.e. Limited liability company operating under the name Hotel Gdański Sp. z o.o. with headquarters at 80-833 Gdańsk, ul. Grząska 1 and possessing the NIP number: 204 000 25 90, REGON: 220942329 KRS number: 346760
• in the situation of indicating personal data by clients, the abovementioned Company becomes their administrator and will carry out data processing operations in the scope required by the content of the contract concluded with the client or the requirements of the law;
• the Company has appointed a Data Protection Officer, with whom the contact is at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
• your personal data may be processed in order to execute the concluded contract, including the issuance of a VAT invoice and will not be made available to other recipients;
• your personal data may be processed for the purpose of accepting a complaint claim, and it may be then provided to entities that will realize complaints and which provide the required level of protection of personal data against unauthorized disclosure;
• the basis for data processing is art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) and art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC;
• providing personal data is necessary to carry out and complete the contract concluded between the parties, the lack of data will prevent the contract from being correctly implemented (no possibility of issuing a VAT invoice, no possibility of booking a hotel room, service, making a complaint claim);
• the person providing the personal data has the right to: require the administrator to access their personal data, rectify and change them, remove or limit processing, raise objections to the processing, transfer data, lodge a complaint with the supervisory body and to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
• personal data is not subject to automatized decision making, including profiling;
• personal data will be stored for a period of 2 years from the time they are indicated by the person to whom the personal data pertain, which is also related to the applicable time limits related to the complaint claims;
• personal data contained in fiscal documents or employee documents will be kept for the period required by law.
Hotel Gdański Sp. z o.o.